Course Etiquette & Dress Code
Course Etiquette and Rules
- Appropriate Golf Attire is required (collared shirt, no board shorts or sport shorts, no jeans, hats brim forward).
- Pace of Play - Expected pace of play is 4hr 10 mins. This is easily accomplished if you play ready golf. Please ensure you do your best to keep up to the group in front.
- Fill Divots - Sand and seed bottles are available on the 1st and 10th tees. Please take these to fill divots on the golf course. Should you run out of sand on the course, please replace your divots.
- Repair Ball Marks - Please repair ball marks on the greens
- No Carts within 30 Feet of Greens - Please do your best to ensure you keep pull carts and power carts at least 30 feet from greens and off tee boxes.
- No Outside Alcohol - Only alcohol purchased from our club is allowed on the premises - As per BC liquor regulations.
Marijuana Usage Policy
- Smoking or consumption of any form of Marijuana / Cannabis will only be allowed on the golf course North/West of the cranberry slough.
- No consumption within 100 yards of Clubhouse.
Additional Dress Code Guidelines
It is the intention of this policy to provide a set of guidelines with which members and visitors are expected to demonstrate discretion and good judgment.
- Casual dress and appropriate attire unless designated otherwise for particular functions.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- It is preferred hats and visors be removed on the second floor of the clubhouse. They may be worn on the patio, however, should be worn with visor forward.
- Denims are acceptable in the clubhouse provided they are in good state of repair, free of rips, tears or other blemishes
Golf Course and Practice Area:
- Appropriate golf attire or other similar apparel is expected.
- Denims are not acceptable attire in these areas.
- Hats and visors are to be worn peak forward.
- Appropriate footwear for golf must be worn at all times.
- Soft spike only policy is in effect from April 1 to October 31.
- See-through shirts, tank tops, halter tops
- Cut-offs or excessively short shorts
- Swim/gym/exercise attire
- Clothing with offensive slogans or illustrations