Dress Code & Etiquette
Appropriate Dress & Mobile Phone Etiquette
It is the intention of this policy to provide a set of guidelines with which members and visitors are expected to demonstrate discretion and good judgment.
- Casual dress and appropriate attire unless designated otherwise for particular functions.
- Footwear must be worn at all times and hard spikes are not permitted at any time upstairs.
- It is preferred hats and visors be removed on the second floor of the clubhouse. They may be worn on the patio, however, should be worn with visor forward.
- Denims are acceptable in the clubhouse provided they are in good state of repair, free of rips, tears or other blemishes
Golf Course and Practice Area:
- Appropriate golf attire or other similar apparel is expected.
- Denims are not acceptable attire in these areas.
- Hats and visors are to be worn peak forward.
- Appropriate footwear for golf must be worn at all times.
- Soft spike only policy is in effect from April 1 to October 31.
- See-through shirts, tank tops, halter tops
- Cut-offs or excessively short shorts
- Swim/gym/exercise attire
- Clothing with offensive slogans or illustrations
Mobile Phones & Other Electronic Devices:
Please ensure your device is in silent mode. If you need to take or place a call, please be considerate of others.