Pitt Meadows Golf Club offers various flexible and affordable membership options for golfers ages 21 - 39.
We pride ourselves, as a club, in creating a friendly and inclusive environment that is welcoming to everyone. Our staff will make you feel like a part of the club family right away. We also believe that your membership choice should be a family one.
Intermediate Memberships include all of the benefits of Adult Memberships and are available in four play categories: Full Play, Regular Play, Mid-Week Play and Afternoon Play. Membership pricing is based upon your age so that you can gradually work your way up to a full membership. Several Intermediate Membership categories for 2021 are currently near capacity, please call 604-465-4711 for details.
Intermediate Members are not required to pay Initiation Fees and are offered reduced rates for Membership add-ons such as: lockers and club storage.
Membership Benefits include:
- Year-round access to our mature and challenging championship 18-hole golf course that has hosted several Golf Canada, USGA and LPGA sanctioned events.
- A welcoming, unpretentious community of friendly golfers that will expand your social network.
- Improving your game with our practice facilities including grass tee driving range, practice bunker as well as chipping and putting green.
- Play at over 30 public and private reciprocal courses in the Lower Mainland, Interior and Vancouver Island
(View our reciprocal clubs).
- Guest green fee rates for friends & family to explore YOUR course and preferred cart pricing.
- Special member only food & beverage and golf shop merchandise pricing.
- A casual dining atmosphere in our lounges and patio with personalized service from our friendly staff.
- Great networking to explore new business opportunities.
- Access to private member lounges and member charging account.
- Intermediate members with children who are golfers aged 18 years and under will receive a complimentary Junior Membership.