Pitt Meadows Golf Club offers various flexible and affordable membership options to best suit your playing needs and desires. For all the details you need and your personalized tour of our facilities, please contact our Acting General Manager & Head Golf Professional, Wes Doka at 604.465.5431 Ext #224 or by filling out the contact form on this page.
As a Member you will enjoy:
- Year-round access to our mature and challenging championship 18-hole golf course that has hosted several Golf Canada, USGA and LPGA sanctioned events.
- A welcoming, unpretentious community of friendly golfers that will expand your social network
- Improving your game with our practice facilities including grass tee driving range, practice bunker as well as chipping and putting green.
- Play at over 30 public and private reciprocal courses in the Lower Mainland, Interior and Vancouver Island (Click HERE to view our reciprocals)
- Guest green fee rates for friends & family to explore YOUR course
- A casual dining atmosphere in our lounges and patio with personalized service from our friendly staff
- Great networking to explore new business opportunities
- Access to private member lounges and member charging account
Join now and begin playing! No up-front initiation fee!
|Membership Categories:||Playing Privileges:||Monthly Fee|
|Full Play||Play anytime||$341|
|Regular Play||Monday - Friday anytime
Weekends after 11AM
|Mid-Week||Monday- Friday anytime||$241|
|Afternoon||Daily after 1PM||$220|
|Family/Couple||Information available upon request||Call Now|
|Intermediates||Pricing in Link Above||See Above|