Pitt Meadows Golf Club offers various flexible and affordable membership options to best suit your playing needs and desires. For all the details you need and your personalized tour of our facilities, please contact our Head Golf Professional, Wes Doka at 604.465.4711 ext. 227 or by filling out the contact form on this page.
We pride ourselves, as a club, in creating a friendly and inclusive environment that is welcoming to everyone. Our staff will make you feel like a part of the club family right away. We also believe that your membership choice should be a family one.
NEW for 2020 - Children and grandchildren of members (who are age 18 years and under) will receive a complimentary Junior membership. Other benefits of membership include:
- Year-round access to our mature and challenging championship 18-hole golf course that has hosted several Golf Canada, USGA and LPGA sanctioned events.
- A welcoming, unpretentious community of friendly golfers that will expand your social network.
- Improving your game with our practice facilities including grass tee driving range, practice bunker as well as chipping and putting green.
- Play at over 30 public and private reciprocal courses in the Lower Mainland, Interior and Vancouver Island
(View our reciprocal clubs).
- Guest green fee rates for friends & family to explore YOUR course and preferred cart pricing.
- Special member only food & beverage and golf shop merchandise pricing.
- A casual dining atmosphere in our lounges and patio with personalized service from our friendly staff.
- Great networking to explore new business opportunities.
- Access to private member lounges and member charging account.
- Plus special pricing for members age 21 - 39.
Join now and begin playing! No up-front initiation fee!
Click here for 2020 Junior Membership Application.